Contract type: Part time – term time only
Hours: 12:00pm – 1:00pm Monday - Friday
Salary: Grade 1
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: September 2021
Haggonfields is an aspirational school and our vision is that ‘Our stars learn to shine’. Our vision applies to all members of our school community.
We are seeking to appoint a caring, friendly person to join our team of Midday Supervisors.
The duties will include:
- Supervising and caring for the children’s health, safety and welfare at lunchtimes
- Supervising and supporting children whilst eating
- Supervising and supporting children in the playground
- Encouraging children to play appropriate games
- Ensuring that the dining areas are clean and tidy
- Moving and organising chairs and tables
- Working as a member of a team
The successful applicant will:
- Have a positive approach to managing behaviour
- Be enthusiastic
- Be calm
- Be able to engage children in active play and games
- Be able to promote a happy and caring environment
- Be proactive in their role
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and a 6 month probation period.
Closing date: Noon – 2nd July 2021