Top tips for e-safety:
- We tell an adult when we use the internet.
- We follow the SMART rules!
- We don’t share our passwords and try to keep them safe at all times.
- We tell an adult when something online upsets us.
- We are kind, responsible and helpful when we are online.
When using any computer, tablet or mobile device remember SMART:
S SAFE Don't give out your own information
M MEET Only meet people you have met online with your parents
A ACCEPTING Only open emails and texts from people you trust
R RELIABLE Some people online tell lies, only talk to real world friends and family
T TELL Tell a parent or adult you trust if something you see online makes you feel uncomfortable